|Tamil Nadu||₹ 29 Cr||₹ 40 Cr|
|AP/TG||₹ 8.9 Cr||₹ 10.1 Cr|
|KA||₹ 5 Cr*||₹ 5.4 Cr|
|Kerala||₹ 5.2 Cr*||₹ 5.6 Cr|
|ROI||₹ 0.8 Cr||₹ 1.2 Cr|
|India Total||₹ 48.9 Cr||₹ 62.3 Cr|
|Overseas||₹ 24.32 Cr||₹ 18.13 Cr|
|Total||₹ 73.22 Cr||₹ 80.43 Cr|
- Pre-Release Business : 61.7Cr for Masss & 65.7Cr for Anjaan
- Final theatrical Shares come around 35Cr For Masss & 41.5cr For Anjaan
- Both movies are Disasters with overall Loss more being for Masss ie, > 40% Loss
- Anjaan had a better 3 weeks run in TN where as Masss collapsed after 1st weekend & got replaced after 2 weeks.
- Masss fared better in Overseas compared to Anjaan as Reviews were +ve & Eelam factor helped majorily in Canada & Sri Lanka .
- In AP/TG Anjaan had better final shares because of Big opening weekend .Masss had a better 2 weeks run because of the summer vacation but still failed to Cross Anjaan shares as Opening was only 50% of Anjaan & failed to cover the rest in Full Run
* Kerala still running & Distributor Final expected gross taken
* Karnataka Conservative Estimate. Will correct with the Actuals Later.